Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Shop Of The Week

My shop of the week choice is called  ~hold~.
I have provided the link also for viewing the entire Etsy shop;

Hold

This seller uses wonderful vivid colors to achieve these great felted bowls and runners.

I don`t know any one who couldn`t use one of these beautiful bowls.
They are great for keys, jewelry, keeping by the front door as a catch-all. Let your imagination go, I`m sure everyone could find a place for one of these beauties.








Before I go for today,
I found this quick and easy recipe for
Blueberry Butter
all I can say is YUMMY!

BLUEBERRY BUTTER 
2 oz. butter, softened
1 tsp. confectioners sugar
1/4 c. blueberries

Allow 2 ounces (a half stick) of butter to soften. In a small bowl using an electric mixer beat the butter, slowly adding 1 teaspoon confectioners sugar until fluffy. Stir in 1/4 cup blueberries and crush them with a fork into the butter. Beat again until blueberries are mixed in well. Store in covered dish in refrigerator. Remove 20 minutes before serving.

Put on those pancakes, waffles or even a toast...
Enjoy!



That 
all
for today!
as always
keep it clean!
JoAnn~

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE felted bowls, and these are gorgeous! Going to check out the shop now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Joanne for the shop feature -- it's an honour to be included in your blog in this way -- thank you!! maria (hold)

    ReplyDelete