Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Shop Of The Week

My shop of the week choice is Jezebel Charms. I love the unique and creative nature of the jewelry. It is inspired jewelry with a steampunk edge as is stated in the intro to the shop. All made in England, I`m sure you`ll find something that strikes your fancy in this wonderful shop. And don`t forget the holidays are upon us sooner then you think.




Please take the time to check out this Etsy shop!

Moving on to the end of the gardening season outdoors. In most areas the outdoor gardening season is drawing to a close. It will be time to pot up some of the herbs and prepare to bring them indoors. I have some work to do in that area since they are talking of a possible frost in the next few days.
Until next Spring...

I was looking for a recipe for exfoliating my dry skin and I found this wonderful coffee scrub using coffee grounds.

Morning Joe Coffee Scrub
Wake up your skin with this high octane scrub.

2 cups coursely ground coffee
1/2 cup raw sugar
2 tablespoons almond oil sweet
1/4 teaspoon  Vanilla Fragrance Oil

Directions
Mix all ingredients together in a small bowl until oil is distributed evenly.

To use:  gently massage a small amount of scrub onto skin and rinse with warm water. 

You simply have to try this scrub, you`ll love it!
Thats all for now!
As Always!
Keep It Clean!
JoAnn 

No comments:

Post a Comment