Saturday, October 22, 2011

Feeling Like Fall !

Depending on where you live, its starting to feel like Fall !
The foliage isn`t very attractive here in Eastern Connecticut. They say its because of too much rain. This past week it was also very windy so any leaves were blown off.


So here are some of the photos that I found to put you in the Fall state of mind.




I hope you enjoy the lovely photos of foliage from my internet search.

Its been a very busy day, I`ve listed some new jewelry pieces on Scorpion Moon Designs







And
At
 Au Naturelle
I have listed the Christmas Gift Bags

They are so perfect for gifts for office parties, childrens Christmas parties or stocking stuffers.
Three different Vintage Santa images to choose from in beautiful vivid color.


Have a great day!
As Always
Keep It Clean!
JoAnn



No comments:

Post a Comment