Friday, April 1, 2011

Inspiration

What inspires you? We all have to ask ourselves this question sometimes?
My inspiration is producing all natural products that can benefit the person or persons using them. 



I was raised with excellent values, thanks to my mother and also my grandmother. My grandmother taught me many things and I try to live them everyday. I like to think she instilled in me a great courage to be who I have become. Leaving my job to pursue a business of my own took a great deal of courage.


Its a job every day, you have to push yourself, never give up and give yourself a pep talk every once in a while. I am lucky to have such a supportive husband also. He is my own pep rally. Just when I say maybe I should throw in the towel, he jumps in with telling me to never give up and that I`ve come far. And that all my hard work is finally paying off.


This is my dream, to have my own business, be my own boss. It makes me feel productive and that what I`m doing, is and will continue to make a difference in the world for the better.


My shop on Etsy is full of handcrafted soaps, all natural lotions and toiletries made only with " good for you" ingredients. I have soy, beeswax and palm candles and gift tags, cards and bags. I never get tired of the creative process and I`m always looking for another recipe for an all natural product to make.


It is a great deal of trial and error too. Sometimes that skin care recipe doesn`t turn out the way you expect. Just like cooking or baking, that cake doesn`t always rise.


I have many years invested in my business now, along with many dollar bills. I will succeed with or without support from some. I am inspired, strong and determined. If you ever need a boost in any way in life. I would like to share a wonderful quote with who ever reads my blog.


"Creativity is inventing, experimenting, taking risks, breaking rules, making mistakes, and having fun."
Mary Lou Cook

Be inspired, and never give up, no matter what you are doing in your life. If its important to you, then its important.

And to all My Fellow Etsians, I say we are all so full of wonderful ideas and creativity!
We Do Make A Difference Every Day!

Thanks for reading.
As Always Keep It Clean!



No comments:

Post a Comment