Saturday, January 21, 2012

Saturday



Snow , snow and more snow! Now this is what winter is supposed to be about. Its so pretty, but I`ll take Spring any day. I don`t think they know how much we will get, because they (the weatherman) had said 4 to 6 inches. And I think we passed that a while ago. According to my patio table we have a wee bit more then that.
But I know its not an exact science, a  lot of different things play into the final outcome. I`m no weather man, but I`m sure temperature, wind and air pressure play important roles in the final outcome of a snow storm.
None the less it is pretty. (From the inside of my house that is.) My snow man building days are done. I have been known to make an occasion snowball though.
So, whats a good thing to do on a snowy day? You could clean a closet, but what fun would that be? Why not just grab that good book, plop yourself in your favorite reading spot and go to it.
Just hope someone comes along with a shovel or a plow later right?
Have a good day!
JoAnn
And as Always 
Keep It Clean!


No comments:

Post a Comment