Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Shop Of The Week A Day Late

The Bead Aerie


This is my chosen shop of the week for the simple reason that her handcrafted jewelry is beautiful and unique in style. I always find myself at her shop adding a favorite to my ever growing list. Please check out her shop you won`t be disapointed.



















I just love everything in her shop and even though I am a jewelry maker myself, I appreciate beautiful handcrafted jewelry such as these pieces I`ve featured.

Moving on I`d like to say that even though I am a very private person the past week was quite unusually stressful to say the least. But I am a very strong person, perhaps even stronger then I myself ever realized. 
So to all of you out there who ever say you can`t do it or ever feel you are at your wits end. 
Be strong, tomorrow is another day
 and 
Life Goes On...

See you tomorrow with a new recipe and my herb of the week.
As Always
Keep It Clean
JoAnn

No comments:

Post a Comment