Tuesday, March 15, 2011

New Product Available March 16th

I`m sure many of you have a family member or friend that suffers with either exzema or psoriasis.  It seems to be more and more prevalent. So upon doing some recent research, and suffering from exzema myself this winter. I`ve developed a salve to treat my exzema.


Neem is a most effective eczema herbal remedy - and there are many products currently being sold in the market place as wonder Herbal cures and remedies for Eczema and Psoriasis and I could post hundreds of pages without even scratching the surface. However we can help to get things in perspective with a few hints and warnings.


Herbal does not mean safe and many of the worlds most powerful toxins are herbal.

Lots of companies sell so called herbal products that contain chemicals and preservatives, which are detrimental to skin diseases such as Psoriasis and Eczema. Examination of 24 creams for eczema revealed that 20 were found to contain corticosteroids (cortisone family) and many contained very potent steroids, which should only be available by prescription.



Tomorrow I will be listing and selling my Neem Oil Salve on  (The listing will be on by early in the day. ) The link for my shop is as follows;    http://www.etsy.com/shop/aunaturelle      It contains only neem oil, rosewood essential oil and beeswax.  Please give my Neem Oil Salve a try if you have exzema or psoriasis and you`re looking for something that doesn`t contain chemicals. It will be available in a one ounce tin. It contains no steriods or corticosteriods.


Also be watching for my makeup remover cream, an eye wrinkle cream and a wonderful creamy rice coconut scrub in the next week. Busy as a bee!


And as always!
Keep It Clean!
JoAnn~

No comments:

Post a Comment