I`d like to share a few more tips for spring cleaning.
This one is with baking soda. Baking soda can be used on a wide variety of material and surfaces. You can use it to clean stainless steel, it cleans stains from crockery from tea and coffee. You can also make a paste of baking soda and water to remove stubborn stains from laminate, marble or plastic surfaces. (Always test first.)
And heres` a great tip for those of you with children and crayons. Baking soda will remove crayon from wallpaper, just sprinkle on a wet sponge and apply to surface.
We depend on all those cleaners in the detergent aisle of the store too much, it can be as simple as a box of baking soda.
I would also like to share my donation to the relief efforts in Japan, 50 percent of the proceeds from the sale of my candleholder with beeswax candles will go to the Red Cross .
Now moving on, my recipe of the day you will need to have a few essential oils on hand for this one.
An all purpose bathroom cleaner that not only wipes away dirt and grime, but also kills germs and bacteria.
- 1 teaspoon Borax
- 2 cups hot boiled Water
- 1/2 teaspoon liquid dishwashing soap
- 3 tablespoons white Vinegar
- 15 drops Lavender essential oil
- 10 drops Eucalyptus essential oil
- 5 drops Tea Tree essential oil
- Pour the water into a large glass pitcher with a spout. Add the borax and stir until it's dissolved.
- Let the mixture cool to room temperature, then pour it into a spray bottle. Add the remaining ingredients and shake well to mix.
- To use, spray onto bathroom surfaces, then wipe clean with a cloth or sponge.
Thats it for today,
As Always Keep It Clean!