Monday, January 10, 2011

Au Naturelle January 10, 2011

Au Naturelle


I`ve spent the day working on my moisturizer presentation in my shop.
I have a sample size  available for $5.00 and a .50 ounce size for $12.95. I`ve called it Dew Kiss, its rich and creamy, yet not greasy or oily feeling on the skin. I have used apricot kernel oil and vegetable glycerin, both are extremely excellent for normal to dry skin.
Apricot kernel oil is rich in fatty acids and high in Vitamin A and easily absorbed in the skin.
Vegetable glycerin draws moisture to the skin and is great for aging skin.
No matter what your age group a good moisturizer is beneficial for your face.
http://www.etsy.com/listing/65660821/dew-kiss-facial-moisturizing-cream-50
I also added the four ounce size of the carrot seed facial cleanser today, it comes with a free doublesided facial cleansing pad for a limited time. Check out the shop for the item listing.
http://www.etsy.com/listing/65658438/carrot-seed-facial-skin-cleanser-4?ref=v1_other_2
Well, thats all for tonight!
As always,
Keep It Clean!
JoAnn



No comments:

Post a Comment