Thursday, January 13, 2011

Au Naturelle January 13, 2011


Today is Thursday, January 13th, and if you live on the East Coast like I do, you`re shoveling yourself out of almost  1 1/2 feet of snow.
I must admit though it is absolutely gorgeous out! Its too bad the snow can`t stay white.
Anyway this weather has been good to keep me busy in my shop. I have two new lip balms ready, one is called Ki. It is part of my new line of Ki products coming up. Ki is a balance of rosemary and peppermint.  Rosemary is a member of the mint family of herbs. You wouldn`t generally associate it with mint, because  it is used in various Italian dishes and such.
Rosemary has a mesmerizing aroma, fresh, herbaeous and sweet.
Peppermint is a bolder mint, strong and clarifying. The combination of both in my Ki lip balm makes you want to apply it over and over again.

Ki lip balm keeps your lips soft and protected against the elements. I`ve made it with a combination of beeswax, coconut oil, sunflower oil, lanolin and vitamin e. You`ve simply got to try it!
I will be working on more Ki products during the rest of January. There will be a body wash, body lotion and cold process soap.
Well, thats it for now!
As Always,
Keep It Clean!
JoAnn

No comments:

Post a Comment