Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Welcome 
and 
thanks for stopping by 
Au Naturelle


All of my products are made using all natural ingredients. Most of my products have a base of beeswax, no artificial ingredients whatsoever. My line of facial skincare products contain all natural high quality oils such as pure organic olive oil, jojoba oil, castor oil and specialty oils such as carrot seed oil, meadowfoam seed oil, black currant seed oil and others just to name a few. 
Only one of my products does contain a paraben and fomaldehyde free preservative called optiphen plus, this product is CLEANSE 1. It is completely harmless and only used to extend the shelf life of the cleanser. Without the preservative, the CLEANSE 1 would only have a safe shelf life of 2 to 4 weeks, depending on storage of the product.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have on any products at any time. 
In the next few days be watching for my new Sweet Vanilla Face and Body Scrub. Made using only high quality turbinado fine sugar, light sunflower oil, wildflower honey, essential oil and a secret ingredient. Because it wouldn`t be my special recipe if I shared all my secrets now would it?

As Always 
Keep It Clean!
JoAnn

If Stopping By Au Natural Skin Care for the first time, use discount code SPRING SALE at checkout and save 10 percent off any order of $10.00 or more.

Check out the shops by clicking on the links;




or

No comments:

Post a Comment