Sunday, July 17, 2011

Lazy Sunday Afternoon, NOT

Afternoon all!
Now maybe I`m being a little oversensitive,
 but any one who was brought up with manners, which I`m sure most of us were.
(unless you grew up in the backwoods
And you know who you are!)
Everyone knows you don`t usually touch something that doesn`t belong to you without asking first.
Well, yesterday I was subjected to a backwoods bimbette that decided that she could just take something that didn`t belong to her and do what she wanted with it.
Well needless to say, she didn`t win any points with me!
She has become the person at the top of my poop list (just to keep it clean).
This shows disrespect, no class, stupidity, rudeness, no manners and finally
a better then everyone else attitude!
And maybe a little jealousy and spitefulness.
Needless to say I will not be making an appearance at any of their functions in the near future.
And if I ever do again, I will be sure and be as rude as this person and just go about helping myself to anything and everything!

Now that I`ve cleared this matter from my agenda, I would like to share some good news with everyone. A sales representative from Washington state has found my shop and will be selling my merchandise in Washington. We will be getting this started within the next few weeks. There is a lot involved, I`m nervous but ready to give it my all. Wish me luck. I will be listing her name in a future blog.

Thats all for now!
As Always
Keep It Clean!
JoAnn

No comments:

Post a Comment