Monday, July 9, 2018

New Product In The Shop


Just revealed my new product at Au Naturelle, friends and co workers are trying it and just loving it!


It all started with a request from a friend and co- worker, she asked me if I made an eye cream. So I replied, "not at this time, but I will research it and work on putting one together." 
I researched various oils and after some trial and error, mixing and remixing of various formulations and trying the final resulting serum on myself for a good period of time.

Thus became the new eye serum.

JUST MOISTURE EYE SERUM







 Just Moisture Eye Serum 

is just that "just moisture". No additives, fillers, parabens, chemicals, none of these. Just an all natural blend of skin loving oils.
The secret is in the combination of oils and the delicate balance of each, creating this wonderful eye serum.


Just a drop of the serum and blend into the delicate under eye area each night will give you the results you`re looking for.
Hydrated skin, less wrinkles and more firmness with every use.


Check out the eye serum here with this link to the listing at Au Naturelle;

Just Moisture Eye Serum


As Always
Keep It Clean!
JoAnn
Au Naturelle

No comments:

Post a Comment