Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Grimm

About a month ago we got another rescue animal at the Humane Society. It was difficult to make a choice out of all the wonderful animals looking for a home.
But we picked this big beautiful black cat, and what a treasure and pleasure he is to have around. Nick, my son named him Grimm (as in grim reaper) A perfect name for him he`s shiny black, and so big and heavy, but one solid cat, not an ounce of fat on this cat, just solid muscle. I`ve taken some pictures of him that I`d love to share.










He is the perfect Halloween cat too isn`t he? I tried to get him to stand on the scale for me, so I would say he is roughly in the 12 to 14 pound range, and when he lays himself completely stretched out he is 3 feet long, at least. What a personality too, they all have their own now don`t they?

No comments:

Post a Comment