Friday, May 11, 2012

The Good Old Days

Tonight I was reminiscing about the good old days! What are the good old days?
 They mean something different to every one. I found these pictures of a very special place that holds such dear memories in my heart. This is a place where someone very special to me used to go for many many years. This place would bring a sparkle to her eyes and a great deal of happiness to her entire being. I think if she could of run away to this wonderful place she would of.

I also think some of us that were with her would of run away to this place too. (If we could get away with it.) If only we could. It was a place of fun, family and lots of wonderful unforgettable memories made up of special people and lots of love.


This special Mother`s Day weekend, I dedicate this blog post to Memere'(God Rest Her Wonderful Soul) and my Mom.
For providing all of us with these wonderful memories and for all their love.
Love you,
Mom

(To The Good Old Days !)


Happy Mothers Day !
Love,JoAnn

No comments:

Post a Comment