Saturday, February 4, 2012

Just A Lazy Saturday Afternoon

Did you ever have one of those days where you just don`t feel like doing any thing at ALL?
Well, I`m having one of those days and let me just say that this is very rare for me. I am always doing something. But not today. I will be a couch potato today. That is after I finish writing this blog.
Here is something you can use if you decide to be a couch potato one of these days. You can try my new foot cream, its not in the shop yet but I wanted to share the ingredients with you. All natural and all good for you!

Ingredients:
4 oz.  cocoa butter
16 oz.  shea butter
8 oz.  coconut oil
3 oz. peppermint essential oil
2 oz. tea tree oil

Have a great day, and give those feet a massage with my new foot cream, be watching for it. I should have it available in the shop next week.

As Always
Keep It Clean!
Oh !
And 
GO PATRIOTS!
JoAnn

No comments:

Post a Comment